Hello Campers and Parents!
Camp Evergreen 2020 is coming up quick, and we want to let you know a few important things before you arrive at Camp Charis on Monday, August 5 at 4pm.
1. In the event of emergency throughout the week, you can contact us at the number below (please only in the event of emergency). Phone or text: Tim Neufeld, 604-308-7637. Camp Evergreen Co-Director)
2. Camp Directions: Camp Charis, 51935 Hack Brown Road, Chilliwack.
* Head East on Highway 1 toward Hope
* Take Exit 129 for Annis Road
* Merge onto Hack Brown Road
* Slight right to stay on Hack Brown Road [follow Camp Charis signs]
3. Registration Times: Camp registration begins at 4pm on Monday, August 5 at the Charis Camp facility. Please do not arrive early as our staff are busy preparing for the week and are unable to supervise early campers.
4. Tuck Money: Every camper is permitted to bring $13 to camp as Tuck money. This money will be collected at registration so that campers may purchase candy and snacks during Tuck Time. Please bring exact change.
5. Thursday night is a theme dinner, so have your child ready to take part in our "Greatest Show / Circus" theme.
6. Camper Pick Up: Our final chapel of the week is at 9:30am on Saturday August 10. We invite all parents to join us for this time as we celebrate the week. Please ensure you arrive by 10am for camper pick up (though we encourage you to join us for our final chapel at 9:30 am)
We're looking forward to having a great week with your kids at Evergreen 2019. In the event you are looking for a packing list, below is all your child will need for the week :)
1. Sleeping Bag and Pillow
2.Towel, Soap and Shampoo
3.Toothbrush and Toothpaste
4.Clothing for the week
5.Jacket / Raincoat
6.Backpack (school size)
7.Hat and Sunscreen
9.Modest Swimsuit (one piece for girls and shorts for boys please)
10.Bible and Notebook,
14.Theme dinner attire – “Space theme attire"
15.Up to $13 for the Tuck-Camp Candy Store
16.Optional – Camera
Any electronic devices (cell phones, MP3 players or iPads, anything with headphones, game-devices, etc.), books, magazines.
That's it for now! We can't wait to meet you under the tree on August 5th!